Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pants shopping



So I've lost more weight, about 18 pounds in total so far. Im actually just below my target weight (now its just time to tone up a bit more). Needless to say, I have one pair of jeans that fit. That's it. Time to go pant shopping! So that's what I did today. And this is what I got: 



Haha, I know! But I couldnt resist! I did find a pair of jeggings, my first ever. I've never really thought I had the body for them, I'm still not sure I do. But I thought I would try. They're tight, but the next size fits too big. I've been reassured that they stretch A LOT. So we shall see! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss! What did you change to lose the weight? And pants shopping is the worst thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been focusing on just a healthier life style in general, so I've been trying to do moderate exercise 3-4 times a week, which doesn't happen as much in the winter (can't wait until the spring, when I can take my bike out!), but mostly I've been watching what I'm eating - trying to eat healthier, and portion control, and managing the snacks. So far so good!

      If you have any tips for simple, quick routines to tone-up, let me know!

      Delete
  2. Great job!! You better post picture!!! That purse is cute!!

    ReplyDelete