Thursday, October 10, 2013

I just don't get.

I really don't get it!

You know those shoes they sell that come in a little bag, a little pair of flats to wear when your feet get sore and you can carry them around in a little clutch?  You've seen the commercials? They sell them in Shopper's Drug Mart.

I hope you know what I'm talking about.

Because I don't get it.

What do you do with the heels you're wearing, when you switch to the flats??  Now you're stuck carrying a pair of heels around.

I just don't get the concept.

-Jessica

3 comments:

  1. The worst part is they are more like slippers than shoes, so your feet would kill after!! There is no sole in them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried them, but good to know! I definitely won't be trying them after what you told me! More and more, in my "old" age, I'm opting for flat shoes instead of heels when I go out now. I just can't convince myself anymore that they are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I have always wondered what people do with the high heeled shoes they arrived in!

    ReplyDelete