Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Now, I know its Tuesday, not Monday, and that the weekend is long over.  But in all fairness, Stephan came home last Thursday from Germany, and went back to work this morning, so I totally and completely shunned the computer for the time he was home.

Needless to say, the weekend was quiet and relaxing.  I just spent a lot of time cuddling with Stephan, watching TV and movies, and enjoying time with him :)  I love that he's home!

The only thing I really did this weekend was church related.  On Saturday I went and helped decorate the altar for church, as we were celebrating our church Thanksgiving on Sunday (we always celebrate the week before the Canadian Thanksgiving).  I made rouladen later in the evening for the dinner on Sunday, and put it in the slow cooker overnight.  Sunday was Thanksgiving dinner at church, which went great! A lot of people showed up, and there was a lot of food!  I love Thanksgiving :)

Sunday night was spent like the rest of the weekend, cuddled up on the couch and napping in the afternoon with Stephan.

Did I mention already that I love having him home??

Now he's off to work for 8 days, which means he's working over the long weekend (BOO!) but, so is life.


How was your weekend??

-Jessica



2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Stephan made it home safely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet having Stephen home made it the best weekend ever!

    ReplyDelete