Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weekend recap - A day late, but its here!

Stephan is still here, 1 extra night with him (a rare occurrence, he had to work in town today, and so leaves tomorrow morning).

But I'm still going to do my weekend recap tonight, because you guys are THAT special to me.  Yup, you are!

Friday was a great night.  A friend had free tickets from her Dad for the Calgary Dino's football game ...they're the minor league to the CFL here (I think??), University level football.  So me and Stephan went with the beautiful Alyssa and Amanda to watch, and had a great time!  Luckily, weather co-operated with us, and it wasn't too cold.  After the game, me and Stephan headed home and watched a movie down in the man cave, cuddled up with the fire place on.  Perfect end to the night!

Ready, set.........

ATTACK!!!!!!!!

The lovely Amanda....I call her "soulmate", because we finish each others'
sentences...and we don't even hang out that often.  Poor Alyssa, our sentence
syncing often turned out bad for her!
 
And the lovely Alyssa!

Isn't she just beautiful??

We made Stephan try red licorice (I think it was Strawberry flavoured).
.....I don't think he liked it........

But Alyssa likes it!

She also likes Mr. Dino
Saturday I slept in while Stephan met up with some friends for coffee.  After that, we ran some errands together and just relaxed for the rest of the afternoon.  Stephan headed out for the night to watch the hockey game at a local pub, while I watched a chick flick in the man cave (HA!).

Sunday morning was church, and then I had a lazy afternoon.  I thought about doing some cleaning, I really did.  But I took a long nap instead.  I blame Stephan.  He's really too comfy to cuddle up in his arms with.  That's what Sundays are for, right?!  After my nap, I made some delicious spaghetti for dinner (requested by Stephan), and then we cuddled up to watch some TV until bedtime.

I hope everyone else had a fabulous and relaxing weekend!

-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I love long, lazy Sundays! They are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete