Tuesday, August 20, 2013

He just won't give up.

Leo is still at it.

this is the routine:

He paces on the floor in front of the sliding door, crying.  He hopes up onto the back of the couch, and tries to climb up the curtain, still crying.  He walks over to me on the other couch, crawls on me, sticks his nose into my face and cries a few times (while purring at the same time), then crawls across the back of the couch to the window, and tries to climb up the window, still crying.  And then it repeats, in reverse order (me, back of couch, floor in front of door, back to couch, etc. in a loop).


Maybe if I try the window???



I'm sure there's a screen door behind the curtain.....

It has to be there, I just saw it!!



Is he seriously trying this??


This dude is crazy.  $10 he hurts himself.

Mom, the screen doors gone!! There's this weird glass thing in front of it! What the heck is going on?!

Maybe if I try one more time???
Mom, his crying is hurting my ears!! Make him shut up already!

Seriously, where'd it go?!! 

Yup, he's nuts.......







No comments:

Post a Comment