Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I've been up to - Part 1

What I've been up to in the last year, Part 1 (way too many pics to do it one post):

Family-in-law from Germany (Stephan's dad and youngest brother, Patrick) - it was my first time meeting them, after dating Stephan for over 3 years.  They were absolutely wonderful :)










My sister's bachelorette party and wedding! (wedding photos taken by 1001 Photography, they are amazing!)










And while I was home for my sister's wedding, we had some family pictures taken (by Heather, a friend, over at Close your eyes Photography):







So that was last summer - very busy, and lots of fun! :)

more updates to come in the next few days!

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Jessica!
    Thanks so much for coming back to my blog :) It's good to hear from you, and I am glad that you are finally thriving in AB!
    How are you? How is Stephan? Are you finally done with all the paperwork?
    I am kind of sad you are down in Calgary, I could use a friend in Edmonton! I just got back from Paris late last night, and I now have to start looking for a job and get settled here.
    Keep in touch!
    O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the paperwork is done with Stephan, thankfully :) We can rest at ease now! It took awhile to get settled and really feel like this was my home, a couple of years until I really felt things were going, so don't give up, and hopefully it won't take you that long! lol
      Edmonton is not too far! I hope you are liking it there :) BTW, what brought you guys out west?
      Good luck with the job hunt! The job market here in Alberta is doing pretty well, so I hope you find a good job soon :)

      Delete