Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Healthy Habits, and Leo's antics

So I've been trying to keep up the healthy eating.  I may have failed on the pop part today, but otherwise I'm doing good on the healthy-eating and exercising.  Well, ok, I'm still working on balancing all the foods I should be eating each day, but at least I'm on the right track!  (now I just need to stay on that track!)

I'm even trying to convince myself to eat more tomatoes.  They're not my favourite, I don't hate them, I just don't love them.  Which means I never eat them, but I should. A little.  So I made this to go along with dinner tonight:






I like bruschetta.  I can eat it.  A little bit at a time.  So I bought a little baguette.  And ok, I only was able to manage 3 pieces with bruschetta mix on it, but its a start.  ..............I'm a little worried now about the big container of bruschetta mix sitting in the fridge.

My furr babies make me so happy :)

I just snapped these pics of Leo, now 5 months:



Don't be mistaken!  2 minutes after these photos were taken, he climbed up the screen door.....all the way to the top.  Yeah, he does that.  Except he's getting too big now, and he's going to rip my screen.  So I brought him down and closed the glass door.

He didn't really like that.......AT ALL! And he has proceeded to make it quite clear to me how much he doesn't like that!

He's been howling and pacing the last 15 minutes.  He tried to climb up the glass window.  He tried to leap from the couch to the curtain hanging on the sliding door....and hit the wall and slide down.  He's on the point of a kitty-panic/stress attack because he can't get to the screen door.

He's super cuddly.......but he's also psycho.

But he's my baby.  And I love him, crazy as he is.


3 comments:

  1. Yum! How do you make your bruschetta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know the company Epicure??? They make pre-mixed spice kits for everything from dips, to dressings, including this buschetta mix. You just have to add the tomatoes, oil, salt and pepper!

      Delete