Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Feeling yucky

I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat, which for me is always the beginning signs that I'm getting sick. 

I also woke up with a sore neck and shoulder, I slept on it wrong. 

So I drank lots of tea with honey, and lots of water yesterday, to try to ward of the sickness.

It totally didn't work.  My throat is worse, and my shoulder is quite sore.  Turning over while I slept was painful every time. 

So its off to the store for me in the morning to pick up some cough medicine.  I'll add that to the list of things to prevent me from being sick.

And for the shoulder, lots of Rub A-535, and some advil. 

I'm really hoping I feel better for The Eagles concert tomorrow night.  I don't want to be sitting there sick, sore, and exhausted.  I want to enjoy this!

Fingers crossed (and praying!).

 :( :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment