Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend was another busy, but awesome weekend!  Although, I have to say, I'm look forward to a quiet weekend, and to sleeping in on Saturday!

On Friday night, I went to the Zack Brown Band Concert, and it did NOT disappoint! If you are a country fan, this is a must see!  I heard that there was a bad review, that he didn't interact with the crowd that much, and that is true.  But then again, the show was completely 100% about the music, and the musicians behind, and just showing off what they were all about it.  Which is what I like :)  I haven't been to all that many concerts, but I do know that I would rather be entertained by the music, then distracted by the theatrics of the show.  And these are high level musicans! I would definitely, DEFINITELY go to see them again.  In a heart beat.








After a short sleep, blamed on Leo attacking Anna all night and keeping me awake, I woke up early Saturday morning to go and do this with a girlfriend from work:







After horseback riding (with sore muscles I haven't used in years!), I went over to my friend Karina's house, and hung out with her and her daughter Paityn, and ordered some pizza.

Sunday was church, and then my bird watching, and I spent the rest of the evening just relaxing and finally enjoying some down time. 

How was your weekend?

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment