Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Canada Post, you are stressing me out!

So everything is ready to go with my art prints for the craft show on Saturday. THIS Saturday.

Except. The. Plastic. Bags.

The special, acid free, sized-for-each-print, adhesive closing plastic bags I specially ordered.

3 WEEKS AGO!

They were supposed to be here last week.

Then they were supposed to be here Tuesday.

They are still not here.

And there are only 2 days left in the week.  I'm starting to panic, for  Postthe fact alone that there is no where to purchase these specific kind of bags in Calgary that I've been able to find.  Hence why I ordered them online.

Now just to clarify, there is no fault with the company.  They shipped it less than 2 days after I ordered.

The fault is with Canada Post.  Its sitting somewhere in Transit.  They usually put a little thingy on the door knob and you pick it up next day.  If they put it on the door knob on Friday, its too late for me to pick it up on Saturday.

So it HAS TO, HAS TO come tomorrow.

Or I am going to be thinking of something last minute fast.

Worse case I would go without the plastic bags, but that is so disappointing.  Because I have a beautiful label to stick on the bag that I designed. :(

PS: Canada post is horrible all the time.  A few years ago, Stephan's Dad sent us a package.  It was sent from Germany, and arrived in Canada 1 week after it was shipped.  We received the package at our door 5 MONTHS LATER!  No lie.

So please, just this once, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pull through for me Canada Post!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, my fingers are crossed they show up today for you!

    ReplyDelete