Thursday, November 14, 2013

Its a double miracle!

Last night, a sister at church told me about a place downtown that might have the bags I need.  After spending all night and morning searching online for something, and my break today, I called them.  Low and behold, they had the bags! And in a variety of sizes, all of which would fit my prints.

It also worked out well that I had to go into work early today, as someone was sick, and so was out of work in time to make it downtown to this art shop (which I otherwise would not have been off in time for). So I decided to buy the bags, because I had been checking the status of my order online all day and it still said "In transit", and was not yet out "for delivery". Not willing to risk having NO bags, and not able to come back to the store tomorrow, I made the purchased the bags.

And then I got home.  And checked the mail.

Guess what was in the mail?!

THE BAGS I ORDERED!

But it actually worked out well, funnily enough, as I had measured one print wrong which would not have fit in the original bags I ordered, BUT did fit in the NEW bags I just purchased tonight. 

I also designed and printed my labels for the bags, and the picture of me on the labels turned out darker than I had wanted, but I was unable to correct at.  It was bugging me a little at first, but the more I looked it, the more I liked it.  Even though it was dark, it kinda had a silhouette-looking-feel to it, and it grew on me.  I might still fix or change it later on, but I'm happy with it.

I'm all ready for the craft fair on Saturday, and I'm super excited now that I have the finished product in front of me.

Take a look!





My picture in the top right is not quite that dark, but still a little more dark
then I like.  You can kinda make out facial features on the actual label.
However, I still think it looks fairly good, although I may adjust it
later down the road.  

Thanks for all your support, well-wishes and thoughts yesterday! 

-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. So glad that it all worked out! Hope the craft fair goes well :)

    ReplyDelete