Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I might be in trouble....!

I went grocery shopping last night, because Stephan is unexpectedly coming home from work on Thursday now instead of next Tuesday (more time with me, YAY!).

I had a list and everything!!!! A list that I was supposed to follow.

I may have deviated from the list a little bit............


I need this to eat Christmas cookies off of

And I need this to eat stew out of on a cold winter night

See?  Its a set!

I wanted a snowman.  They had none left.  I will get one from
another location hopefully!  But this is to hold the stirring spoon
when I make the stew on a cold winter night

I make 3 traditional kinds of cookies each year.  This has 3 sections. 
Need I say more??

It was also a very good price.  So you see, it was all necessary!!!!....................right??!!

I also may have forgotten to buy the carrots, which were on the list.  Ummm.....oops?!!!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment