Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Recap!

This weekend was pretty low-key.

Stephan was still stuck out of town on shift, working 12 days instead of 8, so after work on Friday I went and finally got started on my Christmas shopping for my family back in Ontario.

Saturday I slept in, or tried to.  Usually its Leo who wakes me up howling for food in the morning, while Anna cuddles in my arms.  Not so.  This time it was Anna.  She was knocking things off the dresser, the bathroom counter, the night table.  And she wouldn't stop!!  I threw a pillow to scare her away (because if I lock her out of the room, she'll scratch the door apart), and then she made it clear for the rest of the morning that she was ticked off.  So that made 2 grumpy person/cat in the house that morning!

After I lazed around for a bit, I went back out to finish the last few presents for Ontario.  I also picked up Stephan from work, FINALLY!  And then, found out he's only getting 1 day off before leaving for work again on Monday (HORRIBLE!).  Luckily, he only has a 4 day shift and is back home Thursday.  I feel bad for him though, he's exhausted and would have liked the week off to recover.  He barely had time to get laundry done before today.

So we just relaxed before heading to bed.

Sunday I had church in the morning.  I spent the afternoon cuddled up with Stephan on the couch, napping.  And then watched the Grey Cup (Canadian football equivalent of the Superbowl) and made Chili for dinner.

This weekend, I also worked on getting a facebook page started for my artwork.

Feel free to check it out!

www.facebook.com/JessicaErinCreations

How was your weekend?!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you only got one day with Stephan in between shifts! At least you have your fur babies!

    ReplyDelete